- 5 things you might not know about clock towers in the GTA
August 28, 2014
- Canada’s 50 Most Powerful Business People 2014
August 21, 2014
- Ten of the world’s most sustainable buildings
August 13, 2014
- Manitoba Hydro Place wins 1st Place in 2013 Green Dot Awards
August 05, 2014
- The Banff Centre confirms KPMB | Stantec Associated Architects for Campus Master Plan development
July 24, 2014
- In-Context Series Profiles Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) Campus
July 02, 2014
- Bridgepoint Active Healthcare receives double honours and the Gardiner Museum brings home best institutional building of the decade at the 10th and final PUG Awards
June 25, 2014
- Joseph L. Rotman School of Management Wins Architectural Record Good Design is Good Business Award
June 05, 2014
- New hi-tech public library branch set to open in Fort York with 3D printers, DJ equipment
May 28, 2014
- UBC reveals plans for $18.5 M Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
May 23, 2014
October 31, 2008
Canada's National Ballet School / Radio City wins the 2008 Award for Excellence: the Americas and the 2008 Global Award for Excellence presented by the Urban Land Institute.
"The ULI Award of excellence, given annually by the Urban Land Institute , recognizes development projects worldwide that exemplify superior design, relevance to contemporary issues and needs and resourceful use of land while improving the quality of the built environment.
In 2008 five ULI Global Awards for Excellence were given to ULI Awards for Excellence winners that met the additional criterion for establishing innovative concepts or standards for workable, livable, and sustainable development that can be emulated around the world.
ULI - the Urban Land Institute is a nonprofit education and research institute that is supported by its members. Its mission is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide. Established in 1936, the Institute today has more than 40,000 members globally, representing the entire spectrum of the land use and development disciplines."
For more information please visit the ULI website:http://www.uli.org/AwardsAndCompetitions/AwardsForExcellenceProgram.aspx