- Team picked to build athletes’ village for Toronto’s Pan Am Games
September 07, 2011
- Canadian Museum of Nature wins International Architecture Award
July 26, 2011
- TIFF Bell Lightbox wins Pug Award
June 21, 2011
- Royal Conservatory wins 2011 AIA/CAE Educational Facility Design Award - Excellence
June 02, 2011
- KPMB ARCHITECTS ANNOUNCES NEW PRINCIPALS, SENIOR ASSOCIATES, ASSOCIATES AND DIRECTORS
May 16, 2011
- Building culture means cutting the compromises
May 09, 2011
- TIFF Bell Lightbox and Maple Leaf Square nominated for 2011 PUG awards!
May 06, 2011
- Manitoba Hydro Place receives RAIC Innovation in Architecture honourable mention
April 19, 2011
- TIFF Lightbox deserves its own Oscar
February 17, 2011
- Toronto's Soulpepper Theatre embraces new business model
February 10, 2011
October 31, 2008
Canada's National Ballet School / Radio City wins the 2008 Award for Excellence: the Americas and the 2008 Global Award for Excellence presented by the Urban Land Institute.
"The ULI Award of excellence, given annually by the Urban Land Institute , recognizes development projects worldwide that exemplify superior design, relevance to contemporary issues and needs and resourceful use of land while improving the quality of the built environment.
In 2008 five ULI Global Awards for Excellence were given to ULI Awards for Excellence winners that met the additional criterion for establishing innovative concepts or standards for workable, livable, and sustainable development that can be emulated around the world.
ULI - the Urban Land Institute is a nonprofit education and research institute that is supported by its members. Its mission is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide. Established in 1936, the Institute today has more than 40,000 members globally, representing the entire spectrum of the land use and development disciplines."
For more information please visit the ULI website:http://www.uli.org/AwardsAndCompetitions/AwardsForExcellenceProgram.aspx