- Vote for Joseph L. Rotman School of Management in AZ People's Choice Awards
April 10, 2014
- Joseph L. Rotman School of Management Selected as AZ Award Finalist
April 08, 2014
- KPMB Receives 3 OAA Awards for Design Excellence
March 21, 2014
- New ETFO office sets bar for sustainability
March 04, 2014
- ETFO Office Achieves LEED Platinum Status
February 25, 2014
- Renovation Begins at 20 Washington Road, Princeton
February 06, 2014
- KPMB Architects' CIGI campus wins 2014 AIA Honor Award for Architecture
January 10, 2014
- KPMB Architects Short-Listed for Design of Vancouver Art Gallery
January 09, 2014
- Shirley Blumberg, Founding Partner of KPMB, appointed as a Member of the Order of Canada, December 30th, 2013
December 30, 2013
- Toronto Office Sector Nears Four-Year Reduction Goal Ahead of Schedule
December 06, 2013
January 30, 2017 | Katy Wright | Rhinegold Publishing
CLICK HERE TO VIEW RHINEGOLD PUBLISHING
Impact Scotland has announced the shortlist of architect-led teams that will compete for the contract to design a new arts centre behind Dundas House at 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh.
The facility would be the new home of the SCO, as well as a venue for education, conferences and public engagement. It would contain a 1,000 seat auditorium and a studio providing rehearsal, recital and recording space ‘to rival the best in Europe’.
The six teams whose proposals will be taken forward are led by architects from Edinburgh, London, Switzerland and Canada. They were selected using the OJEU scoring system.
Sir Ewan Brown, chair of Impact Scotland’s judging panel said: ‘We have an extremely strong shortlist to choose from. The submissions we received show that this project will transform the resource available to Edinburgh’s Festivals and provide new opportunities for music groups across Scotland by building for greater inclusivity and access.’
A decision on the winning team is expected to be taken in early April.