- 5 things you might not know about clock towers in the GTA
August 28, 2014
- Canada’s 50 Most Powerful Business People 2014
August 21, 2014
- Ten of the world’s most sustainable buildings
August 13, 2014
- Manitoba Hydro Place wins 1st Place in 2013 Green Dot Awards
August 05, 2014
- The Banff Centre confirms KPMB | Stantec Associated Architects for Campus Master Plan development
July 24, 2014
- In-Context Series Profiles Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) Campus
July 02, 2014
- Bridgepoint Active Healthcare receives double honours and the Gardiner Museum brings home best institutional building of the decade at the 10th and final PUG Awards
June 25, 2014
- Joseph L. Rotman School of Management Wins Architectural Record Good Design is Good Business Award
June 05, 2014
- New hi-tech public library branch set to open in Fort York with 3D printers, DJ equipment
May 28, 2014
- UBC reveals plans for $18.5 M Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
May 23, 2014
April 07, 2017 | Ontario Association of Architects
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE OAA
You be the the judge, it’s your turn to vote for a winner!
We invite you to vote for your favourite project from the Design Excellence Award winners shown below. Once you’ve placed your vote, please forward this to someone you know and encourage them to take part.
The winner of the 2017 OAA People’s Choice Award will be announced at the Celebration of Excellence Ceremony taking place on Friday May 26, 2017.
How to cast your vote?
Click on your favourite project below and press the check mark on the bottom right corner.
Voting ends 4:30 PM EST on April 24, 2017.
Join in on the discussion about the remarkable projects being designed in the province today! Follow us on Twitter #OAAawards2017